Weather Digi Config Files... could someone post one in files section? (PeetBros)

  • captnkliegle
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
      Want to remove a KPC-3 that works intermittantly in the $ULTW serial receive mode and swap out with the OT2.

      Anyone using it to parse the $ULTW sentences? The !! data doesn't send gust info, which I would like to see remotely via APRS.

      Any config files you can post for us PeetBros users out here?

      Will take suggestions too!

      Kriss KA1GJU-3
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
        The T2 doesn't parse ULTW, but it does parse the &CR& complete records,
        which should include gust info.

        Scott