Help with Open Tracker + v1.1

  • Zeljko
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2011
      Hi!
      My friend have one Open tracker v1.1 + that don't have packet modulation on TX.Anyone can help what part to look?Cable for radio is ok.(checkd with other opentracker+).Setings are also cloned from other working tracker+.What parts are for modulation and what to check?
      Thanks!
      73
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2011
        The audio path is from pin 28 of the MCU to R9 (and R8 if the HI jumper
        is set) to C6 to X1 pin 1. Check the values of R7, R8, R9, and C6.

        Scott

        On 2/8/2011 8:26 AM, Zeljko wrote:
        > Hi!
        > My friend have one Open tracker v1.1 + that don't have packet modulation
        > on TX.Anyone can help what part to look?Cable for radio is ok.(checkd
        > with other opentracker+).Setings are also cloned from other working
        > tracker+.What parts are for modulation and what to check?
        > Thanks!
        > 73

      • Zeljko
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2011

          > The audio path is from pin 28 of the MCU to R9 (and R8 if the HI jumper
          > is set) to C6 to X1 pin 1. Check the values of R7, R8, R9, and C6.
          >
          > Scott

          Hi!
          I resoldered these elements and now it is working ok :)
          Thanks and 73