Re: Telemetry

  • vk6mt
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2011
      On thinking about it I realise that there is already a TELEMETRY command for switching it on and off so it would need to be called something else, BTELEM for Beacon Telemetry or something like that.

      I don't know how hard it would be, but if you had the ability to add an optional path to the command you could then request a telemetry packet and have that packet digied back to you via your selected path. Something like BTELEM <path>. Without the optional parameter it would default to the path set in the active profile. But just to have the ability in the scripting to send the telemetry by itself would be a great leap forward.

      It sounds so easy when you don't have to write the code!

      Just dreaming Scott, no pressure!!

      Mal