Re: [tracker2] DR-135 Power Issue

  • lists@ke4nyv.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2011
      Pete,

      Even though you don't like poking around inside, see if you can trace the power in and then look for any large traces on the PCB.  See if you can trace those along and look for any kind of internal fuse or sacrificial resistor.  There is always the chance that the fuse outside is ok, but there might be one inside, on the main PCB that has failed and most likely saved the radio from further damage.

      Good luck!

      Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
      RPC Electronics, LLC
      www.rpc-electronics.com