T2-135 Profile switching

  • kd7cvj
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2011
      Has anyone configured this board to change profiles by changing jumpers?

      I would like to set up a jumper to change profile without opening the radio or hooking up the computer. For example: a external switch to ground CFG.
    • Rick Yahoo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2011
        Look in the photo section their is a switch that someone posted and I made one for myself . It works fine

        Rick
         / KD4DRA

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2011
          Rick,
          Thanks. I am working with the T2-135 that goes inside the Alinco DR-135. There are no jumpers. But,this may help me come up with a connection.

          --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, Rick Yahoo <kd4dra@...> wrote:

          > Look in the photo section their is a switch that someone posted and I made one for myself . It works fine
          >

          > Rick
          > / KD4DRA

        • kd4dra
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2011
            Sorry about that I just practice a speed reading, and I'm not good at it didn't even notice the
            T2-135, good luck.

            Rick
            KD4DRA