ot2

  • jlb2120
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2006
      HI, I have it all completed, connected to the computer....it comes up
      with an "Unrecognized firmware type-not supported by this program>
      I down loaded the lastest firmware, and hopefully flashed the ot2, It
      said "Finished", then came up with the error statement.
      Any suggestions?? I have tried connecting with hyperterminal,couldn't
      get a connect..
      Jack WY0F