Trouble interfacing Tracker2 to Peet Bros/ADS-WS1

  • w0jrt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2011
      I'm sending Peet Bros. type weather data (actually from an ADS-WS1) to port B of a Tracker2 with build 55506. I have BMODE set to AUTO and BBAUD set to 2400. What else needs to be set in order to get the Tracker2 to start sending weather reports? When I send a WXINFO command I see no response which makes me thing it's not even seeing the data from the weather station, although maybe that's only used with the 1-wire port.

      Any thoughts?
      -Jerome
    • w0jrt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
        Problem solved. Apparently the WS1 doesn't send data on the serial port unless it sees something connected to the receive line of the serial port. I had previously only connected the transmit line.