RE: [tracker2] Nuvi 350 and OT2m

  • Fred Hillhouse
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 19, 2011
      Greetings Jason,

      Maybe someone has already responded to this but I am way behind in emails since being on vacation for about 2 weeks.

      The GTRANS will also connect to a Garmin GPS V. I installed one inside my OT2 to feed NMEA data to other things, such as my laptop. I don't send data back to the GPS from NEMA, but the GTRANS can.

      Best regards,
      Fred