Re: [tracker2] Re: Nuvi 465t

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2011
      D607 works, and the T2 supports it, but the user interface is flawed -
      it doesn't automatically update the map or show labels.

      I can't say for sure that the deletion protocol was my doing, but I can
      say that the scheme they implemented happens to be exactly what I
      proposed to Garmin to allow APRS devices to implement automatic
      expiration of waypoints without requiring a lot of memory on the tracker
      side or more complicated code on the PND side. That part, at least,
      seems to be working well.

      Scott