FS: Plug & play (almost) Nuvi 350/OT2m APRS system

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2011
      Almost plug-and-play complete Nuvi APRS system (need to program to change call sign).

      Includes:
      - Nuvi 350 GPS, with cig lighter power cord, and windshield suction mount. Screen protector is scuffed, but screen underneath should be perfect. I will leave the protector on for shipping. No SD card.
      - RAM mount for GPS with 4" PanaVise dual-ball mount
      - OT2m with capacitor fix and all cables to connect to radio and GPS
      - Radio Shack HTX-242 10/45W 2m radio, with cig lighter plug. No bracket. I have a mic somewhere but can't find it (mid move). If I ever do, I will sent it along to you at my expense if you want it. No promises, though,

      Not pictured, all new in packages:
      - null modem serial cable for programming
      - Serial A/B splitter cable for OT2m
      - USB access cable for Nuvi

      Pic at
      http://picasaweb.google.com/Greg.na2n/Nuvi?authkey=Gv1sRgCJWssoKGs4SFQQ&feat=directlink

      This system worked when it was removed from my car this morning. Reason for selling - redundant, exploring another direction, and want a new kayak paddle.

      $225 plus $15 USPS Priority Mail insured shipping. First "I'll take it" email (please don't reply to the group) followed by immediate payment gets it. If we make the deal today (Monday) the stuff should ship Tuesday. If not, it won't go out until Saturday (work conflict).

      Questions to greg.na2n@...

      Thanks & 73 -

      Greg
    • Greg Becker

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2011
          Still available.

          Almost plug-and-play complete Nuvi APRS system (need to program to change call sign).

          Includes:
          - Nuvi 350 GPS, with cig lighter power cord, and windshield suction mount. Screen protector is scuffed, but screen underneath should be perfect. I will leave the protector on for shipping. No SD card.
          - RAM mount for GPS with 4" PanaVise dual-ball mount
          - OT2m with capacitor fix and all cables to connect to radio and GPS
          - Radio Shack HTX-242 10/45W 2m radio, with cig lighter plug. No bracket. Found the mic.

          Not pictured, all new in packages:
          - null modem serial cable for programming
          - Serial A/B splitter cable for OT2m
          - USB access cable for Nuvi

          Pic at
          http://picasaweb.google.com/Greg.na2n/Nuvi?authkey=Gv1sRgCJWssoKGs4SFQQ&feat=directlink

          This system worked when it was removed from my car in January. Reason for selling - redundant, exploring another direction, and want a new kayak paddle.

          $225 plus $15 USPS Priority Mail insured shipping. "I'll take it" email (please don't reply to the group) gets it.

          Questions to greg.na2n@...

          Thanks & 73 -

          Greg