Re: Aprs mobile,how would you do it???

  • Hank
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 9, 2011
      Jeff, that's a really nice installation. I have a 2006 Honda Element and this year I am going to install HF and VHF with dedicated APRS. How and wear to mount the laptop is one of the decisions I have not made yet. Seeing your install has me thinking again.

      Out of curiosity, where did you mount the radios? I am planning an FT-857 for HF and an FT-8800R for VHF/UHF. I am thinking about mounting the radios in the back somewhere with the remote heads up front.

      73,

      Hank Lambert
      KB4MTO/TA5ZC