Messaging with beta release 55506

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      Scott,
      Have you had time to look at the development version 55506
      to see why the cmds and messages are being held up for up to a minute
      or 2, Using a (Nuvi 350) The 55076 version goes as soon as you hit the ok button..

      Thanks Rick/kd4dra
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
        I'm seeing a couple of weird, inconsistent things with nuvi messaging.
        Troubleshooting them is an ongoing process right now. I'll let you know
        when I've got anything.

        Scott