changing high and low tone

  • Ron K7CDL
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2010
      the only thing i would like to see with the tracker2 is being able to set high and low tone under different settings so the tones can be adjected a little more different. tell you how my HT works the high tone used to be around 3.5 and my low tone was around 4 until i lowed it just tonight by listening, i have no idea what its at now but its working a little better. i would have liked my high and low tone a little closer together but theres no way to do this like the tinytrak has. just an idea.
      K7CDL
      Ron