Re: Success with Proto C

  • mulveyraa2
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2006
      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, <scott@...> wrote:

      > It's not supposed to increment with each transmission - it's suppose to
      > increment with each counter input, and optionally reset with each
      > transmission.

      Ah, ok. I had this vague memory of someone mentioning in the past
      that they had used the counter value as an indication of which packets
      hadn't been received, and assumed it was an auto-incrementing counter.

      - Rich
    • scott@opentrac.org
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 8, 2006
        Someone did implement that on the OpenTracker.  It's not a standard option yet.

        Scott