Re: [tracker2] Red led

  • gt
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2006
      Checked all the joints and touched them up to make shure and no change.

      todd

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2006
        Todd,

        Make sure that C15 & C16 are installed correctly. They should be
        installed parallel to U2 (processor). When I built mine, I got them
        in wrong and it was nasty trying to get them out and reinstalled
        correctly. Mine wouldn't run at all with them in wrong so this may
        not be your problem.

        Mark

        --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "gt" <boogerdog@...> wrote:

        > Checked all the joints and touched them up to make shure and no
        change.

        > todd

      • gt
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 8, 2006
          Thanks Mark. I did check them and they are in where they should be. It was working for about fifteen hours before I noticed the led was red. The xtal is most likely gone if that is the problem. Am trying to find a place to get another one but not having much luck.