Re: [opentracker] OpenTracker USB released

  • ray@rayvaughan.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2010
      It sounds like a very exciting platform!  Lots of things are going to be
      possible in this.

      If 3G and 4G continue to come down in cost, it might even become a
      node-in-a-box.  There are already a lot of cheap hotspots with WiFi on the
      market.  At a remote site, a phone line with DSL versus a low cost 3G account...
      they're getting closer in price.

      Ray