Yahoo bouncing emails

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2010
      Hi all,

      Looks like Yahoo has suddenly decided to blacklist our email server -
      I've been seeing a bunch of bounces from Yahoo addresses, both order
      update emails and support messages. Until I get things sorted out, if
      you're writing from a yahoo.com address and haven't heard back from me,
      try again and I'll reply from my gmail account.

      Thanks,