RE: [TM-D710/TM-V71] Re: [tracker2] WinAPRS, NUVI 350 TM-D710 and GTRANS cable mobile

  • Kent Hufford
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2010

      Thanks for the info about APRS-ISCE/32.  I've played with it before. It's the nite before I need to use APRS for an exercise, so I don't think I start with another new APRS program right now.

      If I have to, I'll just input the lat/long by hand. It's been awhile since I have done this, but I thought I had before. I know UI-View has a script just for D710's with a GPS.

      "When the D710 is in TNC mode, it ignores the GPS." Yea, I would suppose so. I just want the laptop to see the GPS, so it can send the data to the 710 TNC.

      Let me look around the shack... oh, here we are, the stack of "registered/paid for APRS programs" for KQ4KK. I understand "active development".

      DosAPRS

      WinAPRS

      UI-View 2.03

      Palm-APRS

      APRS-SA

      APRS-CE

      iBCNU

      At least I don't own a SONY BetaMax.

      I just want to put the Position in APRS by GPS. Guess Bob doesn't want me to do the positioning part, but the information, communication part I will be able to do<g>

      Thank you for your help.

      Kent

      KQ4KK