RE: [tracker2] heading wrong?

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2006
      If you see it again, grab the raw string, tell me what your client says the heading is, and what it should be, and I'll see if it's a problem on the encoding or decoding side.

      Scott

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2006
        Actually, it seems to be on the decoding side of findu.  I followed her the next day in my car watching on the d700, and it was fine.  False alarm

        Wes