Re: [tracker2] Solar WX Station

  • Christopher Snell
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 5, 2010
      On Friday, December 3, 2010, Clay Jackson <clayj@...> wrote:
      > Will do - I guess the next question is; does anyone know of a reasonably inexpensive 2M Yagi?    I think I'm going to go that way, rather than leave things to chance.

      Build your own! It's one of the easiest to build. I used a piece of
      PVC for the central shaft and the leftover tubing from a broken tv
      yagi I had for the elements. There are calculators on the net that
      will help you determine element spacing, etc.

      Arrow Antennas is another good option. He's a good guy to work with.
      His yagis use elements made from Easton hunting arrow shafts.

      Chris
      NW5W