heading wrong?

  • Wes Johnston, AI4PX
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2006
      I'm watching my wife's car move with an OT in compressed mode and the heading seems to be 180 degrees off.   Anyone else noticed this?  I'm not sure if it's a findu issue or a OT issue.  I don't have an APRS client such as xastir installed at home at this time.  I'll have to take the tracker out of the car to figure out the version... it's about 6 weeks old though.
      Wes
      --
      Where there's silence, there is no Hope.
    • scott@opentrac.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2006
        If you see it again, grab the raw string, tell me what your client says the heading is, and what it should be, and I'll see if it's a problem on the encoding or decoding side.

        Scott

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2006
          Actually, it seems to be on the decoding side of findu.  I followed her the next day in my car watching on the d700, and it was fine.  False alarm

          Wes