Proto C kits available

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
      The next board rev is coming along slowly, and I know a lot of people have
      been wanting to join in the beta test, so I had the board house run off
      another small batch of Proto C boards along with my last OT1m order. I've
      got 5 kits ready to go - I'll make a few more as I have time, but the next
      two weeks are going to be hectic.

      https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=41

      Scott
    • Clay Jackson
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2006
        Hey, Scott - what's the word on these? Any more available yet? I
        could still use one more.

        Thanks!

        Clay
        N7QNM
      • scott@opentrac.org
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2006
          The big holdup is the 1.5mm jumpers... I'm trying to get more from Alinco now.

          Scott

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
            Count me in on one also. I have a new DR135 waiting to go.

            Thanks KD4JZY--- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, <scott@...> wrote:

            > The big holdup is the 1.5mm jumpers... I'm trying to get more from
            Alinco
            > now.
            >
            > Scott
            >

            > _____

            Behalf
            > Of Clay Jackson
            > Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 3:25 PM
            > To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: [tracker2] DR135-T2
            >

            > Hey, Scott - what's the word on these? Any more available yet? I
            > could still use one more.
            >
            > Thanks!
            >
            > Clay
            > N7QNM

          • WA7HYD
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
              And I'm sitting here with an Alinco TNC in my 135 waiting to try a T2
              in my 235

              The End