RE: [tracker2] Interfacing to Motorola GP300

  • Jim (List)
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2010
      Many thanks, that diagram had the information I needed (and I'd already looked on Batlabs!).

      Thanks also to the other posts, a combination has produced a successful result!

      Jim

      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim (List)

      Does anyone have the details on how to interface an OT to a GP300 handheld?

      The PTT is implemented by connecting the earth side of the mic (switch in the Mic actually makes/breaks the circuit), instead of the normal "amateur" way of doing it with a bias.

      Could use a relay, but that seems OTT!

      Jim, G1HUL