OT2 Power Relay

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2010
      We are in the field right now using the OT2 and having some problem with the power relay output. We are hoping you can help us out before we trek out 25 miles in the snow to our rig.

      We send a "power on" command, to power a relay driving our RF rig. However, after some minutes ( 10-30), the power to the relay drops from Vbattery (13.5V) down to 0.5V, causing our relay to open and drop power to our RF rig.

      This systems has worked flawlessly for me for days at my home setup in the desert, but now in the cold outdoors were having the problem described above.

      Any ideas? (Nov 12, 2010)

      Edward Giandomenico
      KE7MWY