Tracker 2

  • Nigel Service
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2010
      What is the last really stable upgrade software number? Seems glitches have been numerous of late.

      73
      VE1NPS     Nigel

    • Louis Mamakos
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2010
        I'm not sure what the expectation ought to be for a "development build".  Just reading the list over the last few months leads me to believe that quite a bit of change has happened in the code base, and glitches are not unexpected.

        On Nov 11, 2010, at 2:59 PM, Nigel Service wrote:

        What is the last really stable upgrade software number? Seems glitches have been numerous of late.

        73
        VE1NPS     Nigel

      • Alan
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2010
          Up to about 55080 is stable. If you don't want to help with bug fixes stay at or below 55080.

          Nigel read the beginning of this thread below:

          I've uploaded a new T2 firmware build (55502) - it's the last item on
          the list when you hit the 'web' button in otwincfg.

          This should fix problems with the Davis Vantage Pro II, and might
          improve things for some other stations, too.

          It's very much a beta release, so don't put it on any mountaintop digis
          you can't get to easily just yet. There's been a ton of internal
          restructuring, so there's a lot of potential for subtle bugs. I'll be
          continuing testing here, but anyone who wants to help is welcome to
          download the new firmware and try it out.

          Scott