OT+ to Nuvi 350 Altitude Display

  • Pete Lilja
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      I've asked before but still can't seem to figure out how to get the altitude information from my high altitude balloon flights to display on my Nuvi 350 / T2-135 mobile.  I'm running an OT+ in the balloon and can get the Temp. and Voltage to display on the Nuvi 350 but nothing else.  That just strikes me as odd as I've seen it on other stations (perhaps running Mic-E?) but not on my Nuvi.  I know the data is the as it shows up on aprs.fi and also on my Kenwood D7 HT.

      This isn't a huge issue as I can see the balloon's altitude on my D7 - it'd just be nice to see it on the Nuvi 350 as well.

      Does anyone have any ideas on how I can configure the OT+ or the T2-135 / Nuvi to display my balloon's altitude?

      Pete
      KC0GPB
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
        Hi Pete,

        I know I had it working on the units we used for a launch back in June -
        perhaps that didn't make it into the official release, I'll have to check.

        The T2 firmware is coming together again - it compiles cleanly and seems
        to be working fine, just needs about a dozen minor updates and a bunch
        of regression testing before the next release.

        Scott