New command

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2006
      Added the AUTOBAUD command. When AUTOBAUD is on, the tracker will detect
      baud rate mismatches on the main serial port, and will try to pick the
      correct baud rate. Hold down enter or space bar for a few seconds and it
      should find the proper baud rate.

      I'll extend this to the second serial port soon. The main advantage is that
      you don't have to select the baud rate for a GPS receiver, weather station,
      or whatever - as long as it's sending data, the tracker will adjust
      automatically. Should simplify configuration.

      I've also still got to finish some changes to the weather support before I
      upload the new firmware.