Re: Telemetry and display message

  • VE2WFN
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
      hi,
      nobody knows for displaying telemetry?

      in the description of the module, what means Output in humanreadable?

      Telemetry
      Onboard temperature and voltage sensors, plus extra
      analog input and digital counter input. Output in humanreadable
      or standard APRS telemetry format.

      thank you

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "VE2WFN" <ve2wfn@...> wrote:

      > hi,
      > it's possible to add a exterior temperature sensor on a tracker2 ?
      >
      > I would like to receive some telemetry data from my fishing camp, such
      as opening doors, temperature in / out, voltage of my solar battery etc.