Re: [tracker2] Argent Customer Service is Top-Notch

  • Wes Johnston, AI4PX
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2010
      Scott's a good guy!  My 10 year old daughter built a OT kit at Dayton at his booth, it had a bad µprocessor and he swapped it on the spot.

      Wes
      ---
      God help those who do not help themselves.

      On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 19:13, Pete Lilja <plilja@...> wrote:

      I recently got an OT2M.  In connecting the TNC to an old commercial radio I inadvertently put some power in to an 'out-only' pin and released some magic smoke from a couple of components in the OT2M.

      Scott from Argent took care of my issue quickly and got me back on the air.

      You simply can't beat his customer care.  Even when the customer pulls a boner through no fault of Argent he'll take care of you.

      Much thanks to Scott at Argent Data!

      Pete
      KC0GOB