Tracker2 Loads down the audio out of an ICOM880h

  • qp2trz@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
      Greetings,

      My first post.
      I find that when I connect the receive audio of the ICOM880h on the packet DIN of the radio to my Tracker2 the audio out seems to be loaded down.
      I've tried a coupling cap to no avail.
      I've also searched the messages for a similar post to no avail.
      Any suggestions?
      Thank you.

      Hog
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
        Which pin are you using for audio out on the radio?

        Scott

        On 10/4/2010 11:55 AM, qp2trz@... wrote:

        > Greetings,
        >
        > My first post.
        > I find that when I connect the receive audio of the ICOM880h on the
        > packet DIN of the radio to my Tracker2 the audio out seems to be loaded
        > down.
        > I've tried a coupling cap to no avail.
        > I've also searched the messages for a similar post to no avail.
        > Any suggestions?
        > Thank you.
        >
        > Hog

      • qp2trz
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
          I am using PIN 5 of the radio for AUDIO OUT. Thanks.