Re: OT2 Solid State Relay and Inaccurate Voltage Report

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
      Got it

      Would it be a mistake to run a parallel power input from the battery to both the solid state relay and the coaxial power connector? I was reluctant to do that in fear of introducing a circuitous path to ground or some other path that I may not be aware of.

      Just wanted to ask if that would be an alternative to jumping SJ1.

      Edward