Telemetry and display message

  • VE2WFN
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2010
      hi,
      it's possible to add a exterior temperature sensor on a tracker2 ?

      I would like to receive some telemetry data from my fishing camp, such as opening doors, temperature in / out, voltage of my solar battery etc. ...
      it's possible to display this data with some sensors?

      the message that I would like to receive:
      Tin +26C,Tout -10C, batt:12.7V, d1=1, d2=0

      *d1 for door1, 1=open 0=close

      thank you
    • VE2WFN
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
        hi,
        nobody knows for displaying telemetry?

        in the description of the module, what means Output in humanreadable?

        Telemetry
        Onboard temperature and voltage sensors, plus extra
        analog input and digital counter input. Output in humanreadable
        or standard APRS telemetry format.

        thank you