Re: [tracker2] Tracker2/Alinco 135

  • Pete Lilja
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27 4:47 AM
      I'll take it, Bob.

      Can I simply send a check to:

      Heselberg, Robert L, K7MXE

      50509 Midway Creek Rd
      Eatonville, WA 98328

      Pete
      KC0GPB

      On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 5:54 AM, k7mxe <k7mxe@...> wrote:

      I now use my Alinco 135 for 9600 ops and have removed the tracker 2 tnc that I used for W7PFR digi. It needs to be in someone elses Alinco and can be yours for $40 post paid. Send me a email to my call at mashell.com. Bob K7MXE in Eatonville Wa

    • k7mxe
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27 2:22 PM
        The tracker for the Alinco 135 is gone. Thanks for the response Bob K7MXE