PTB2 / PTD2 NOT WORKING

  • ve1aic
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2006
      Looking at the schematic for OT2-ProtoC I find that the command
      OUTPUT1 is supposed to control U2 pin-1.
      The OTWINCFG program incorrectly refers to that as PTB2 OUTPUT, which
      was used on OT1. According to the schematic it should be called PTD2
      output.

      Using either the OTWINCFG program or the OUTPUT1 ON/OFF console
      command seems to have no affect on this output. Its stays low (0.0v &
      will haul down an LED) and its impedance is over 1meg so there is no
      short.

      Using software Tracker2 Firmware Build 54010 on OT2 ProtoC.

      Since this pin is wired directly to X2-2 the radio port, and not thru
      a jumper, special mention of this should be made in the docs.

      Anyone got this working?
      73, Ron
      VE1AIC