Re: [tracker2] remote command POWER ON/OFF -reduce lifetime?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2010
      Yes, it does write to flash every time. The minimum lifetime should be
      100,000 cycles.

      If you only need to set the power signal momentarily, you can use the
      PULSE command.

      Come to think of it, you could write a script to set PULSE 20 and set a
      flag, and as long as the flag is set keep running PULSE 20 every 10
      seconds. Another macro would clear the flag and set PULSE 1 to let the
      timer expire.

      Scott