Re: [tracker2] Tracker2-Alinco DR-135

  • Randy Love
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2010
      On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 7:04 PM, Teddy Banks <tbanks204@...> wrote:

      Ok, that being the case, I assume I would use a serial cable to connect the Tracker2 to the computer, I also plan to connect a Davis Vantage Pro 2  weather station to the Tracker2, sometime in the future, do we know how this would be accomplished? Thanks KC0WNY

      The OT2m supports 2 com ports, one that can be configured to talk to your PC in plain text or KISS mode, the other can be similar setup, but in your case you'd have the Davis on it.

      On the Argent Data site, Scott sells a port splitter cable for the OT2m. This is the link:

      https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=93
      Serial splitter cable

      Buying that cable should make what you want to do a snap. Be warned tho, you will need a null modem cable to connect the OT2m to a PC in order for them to talk to each other.
      He sells those too! That link is:

      https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=5
      Configuration Cable ( null modem cable )

      73,
      Randy
      WF5X