Re: [tracker2] Re: T2-135 Not sending

    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 12, 2010
      Yeah, just contact me off-list if you need repair or replacement. I'm
      back, but threads where folks are already contributing the right answers
      and advice are usually the last that I get around to reading in detail,
      so if I don't jump in, just contact me directly. Jen can also handle
      returns and sometimes monitors the forums... her email is
      jen@....

      Scott