Terminal commands-Nuvi

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010
      Is there a list (other than the list in the manual) giving the parameters which are addressable through the Nuvi -- command line.

      Specifically, can we change the Smartbeacon parameters through the Nuvi command line?

      Thanks,
      Tom
    • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010
        The manual has (local only) to the right of several commands. I believe
        those are the only commands that you cannot execute remotely via APRS
        message or from the Nuvi messaging. Anything not flagged as (local
        only) I believe you can send from the Nuvi with a -- (2 dashes) prefix.

        Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ