update

  • kd8htg
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2010
      well stupid me! this might be a source of my problems looking over my config file i seen that my path was WIDE1-1,WIDE2-2 instead of
      WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1. woops going to have to change that one tommorow
    • Randy Love
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2010
        Actually, for your area up there, WIDE1-1,WIDE2-2 should be fine. Changing it to WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 makes it more friendly in more places, should you travel. :)

        73,
        Randy
        WF5X