Tracker2.txt Suggestions

  • ve1aic
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2006
      I was asked today about remote commands and it reminded me that I
      needed to update my own documentation.
      I would suggest that perhaps these next few lines could be added to
      the 'help' file Tracker2.txt or start an FAQ.

      1. Console commands:
      HELP or ? Gives list of available commands

      2. TXDELAY <0-255> (x40ms)
      Delay between start of transmission and start of data
      (In OTwincfg the number is shown as actual ms, eg 50=200ms)

      3. REMOTE CONTROL
      - Add you user callsign (no SSID) to authlist.
      - Send message to OT2 with command in the format
      'CMD command', eg: CMD POWER
      (Usually only first 3 or 4 unique chars of command are required)

      73, Ron
      VE1AIC