OT2,transmit inside temp and digi operations

  • gervais
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2010
      hi all
      i need to setup my OT2 as a digi on a remote mountain and also can i set it so it would transmit the actual temperature around it?
      it has been a while since i played with,what is the latest version of the firmware for it?

      As a digi,is it complicated too set it?
      thanks all for your help,i need to set it next week,we have an excursion at 3000 feets ,,,,,,,,yessssssss

      73/s
      Gervais ve2ckn