Re: OT2m and Nuvi combo tries forever

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2010
      OK good,
      That's a feature. It's the never stop trying feature;-) The Nuvi-350 is a cool tool, but I always delete incoming and out going messages with in a few minutes, even Wifey is trained to delete. Just get into the habit of letting it try sending like 3 to 5 times. Then delete it. There are a few other undocumented features that will arise if messages aren't flushed out regularly.
      73's,
      Alan