Re: OT2M glitch - UPDATE Burning Man

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2, 2010
      http://aprs.fi/?lat=40.7876&lng=-119.2745&mt=roadmap&z=12&timerange=21600

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 8, 2010
        I'm back. Catching up on email will take a few days.

        > If I could I'd love to take in Burning Man once, sounds like a really
        > crazy event. Dunno about camping in the middle of a desert though...

        It's much nicer camping in an RV. I've camped out there twice before in
        a tent and this was far more comfortable, even without AC (since we were
        running entirely on solar and wind power, no generator.) I managed to
        get through the whole 8 days without doing anything work-related, aside
        from delivering a replacement nuvi to one of the rangers. I did more
        walking and biking than I've done in ages and I feel great. Served 200
        people liquid nitrogen ice cream, tended bar in what must be the
        dirtiest dive bar on the planet, and generally had an awesome time. And
        by the time Burning Man is over, you're READY for it to be over and
        coming home isn't so bad. =]

        As for the original question, if the flash has failed we can replace the
        MCU here, no charge.