traker2 heat

  • rozanski@msn.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
      Guys dose anyone know how much heat a tracker 2 can stand
      Had it working in my car one day and the next it would not becon. the only difrent is that it sat in a hot car with the outside temp abt 90f
      Wonder if I cooked it or cooked the gps
      Thank you
      Adam ka2uol
    • Mark Cheavens
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
        Mine routinely is in a closed car on 100+F days. Black car, 140++ inside.

        Can you still communicate with the unit?

        Mark
        KC5EVE

        At 01:59 PM 9/1/2010, you wrote:

        Guys dose anyone know how much heat a tracker 2 can stand
        Had it working in my car one day and the next it would not becon. the only difrent is that it sat in a hot car with the outside temp abt 90f
        Wonder if I cooked it or cooked the gps
        Thank you
        Adam ka2uol

      • Adam Rozanski
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
          Yes Mark took it out and ran it from the base station can wright to it and with the gps off can see it on finf you have to keep looking
          Adam ka2uol

          To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com