Re: Clearing locations in the Garmin 350

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2010
      you will need to access the hidden menu when "location memory is full" is displayed.

      Enter hidden menu:
      Turn off the nuvi-350 touch and hold the bottom left corner of the screen while turning on power. continue to touch bottom left screen for about 10 seconds, until a popup window displays "Do you really want to start maint mode?"
      Yup,
      select "Clear Waypoints"
      Yup,
      Vuala! Way Points will now be cleared out.

      Then it will run through setup: Your location, time zone...

      Alan:-)