Re: Questions on Alinco DR135 & T2-135

  • qqeo640
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2010
      Thanks for the info Keith.. I'm still is the research stage at present
      but the Tracker is looking like the preferred option compared with the original Alinco TNC. I guess I could go with the external Tracker/tnc, but the option of all in one box, with just the power/antenna/GPS cables makes a tidy install.

      Ned.