Item

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2010
      There's a 2008 specification for Item-In-Message
      (http://www.aprs.org/aprs12/item-in-msg.txt) as a way to send an APRS
      object directly to an APRS recipient via an APRS message. I've
      implemented this in APRSISCE/32 and am about to provide a user interface
      to send such messages. Before I do, I was wondering which, if any, of
      the APRS RF devices actually support interpreting and displaying these
      Items?

      Pardon the multi-group approach to this question and please only reply
      back in your own group so others using your platform know what to expect.