Re: [tracker2] DTMF Mic Alinco DR-135

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2010
      scatman_166 (callsign?) wrote...

      > I am unable to direct program frequencies from mic on two Alinco
      > DR-135's with tracker 2 tnc board?? I could until the board was
      > installed any ideas to why?? The channel up down buttons work but
      > nothing else on the mic does except ptt.

      Search the archives for comments I posted about a year and a half ago,
      and again inn probably the last six months or so. Pop the lid on the radio
      and unplug the two pin cable that's over on the left side of the radio
      with (going by memory) the front of the radio facing you. You will regain
      some of the functions... e.g. with the radio in digital mode, you will be
      able to punch a frequency in on the MIC. You will then have to take it
      out of digital mode to use it for voice. It's an annoying quirk of the DR-135
      but it's worth it to have the T2-135 in there. Going by memory, I think
      it's the same when the stock Alinco TNC is installed.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH