Re: Need Geko/eTrex/ForeTrex/etc

  • scatman_166
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2010
      I too am looking for mapping gps units if anyone has one send me a price, I bought a nuvi 350 off fleabay and ended up with the busted antenna problem so need another unit. Send me price and description. Thanks

    • lists@ke4nyv.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 8, 2010
        Cheapest I can find on the original eTrex Legend (personal favorite):

        http://cgi.ebay.com/Used-North-America-Garmin-eTrex-Legend-H-GPS-Garmin-/320560494989?pt=GPS_Devices

        Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
        RPC Electronics, LLC
        www.rpc-electronics.com

      • commconinc@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 8, 2010
          Got a 350 that I was going to use for APRS but decided on the toughbook instead.
          Email me if interested.

          Peter Summerhawk
          N0WRE

          From: "scatman_166" <clowther@...>