T2-301 SETFREQ error

  • kg6uwn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2010
      I have encountered an error when I try to set the frequency on a T2-301. After entering SETFREQ 144.390 144.390 at the command line, I receive error. I have tried different frequencies with the same results. The SETPOWER command works correctly

      Thanks,
      KG6UWN
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2010
        What error are you getting? Can you send a capture from your terminal
        program of the command and response?

        Scott